12.31.2010

Welcoming the New Year with open arms!

I'm ready to say GOODBYE to 2010, and welcome 2011 with lots of hugs!! 

Let's see what happened in my life in 2010:
   
- Graduated from college (woo hoo!)
- Single for the whole year
- Unemployed for majority of the year
- When employed during this year:
          * Internship was over in April
          * Worked at Portrait Innovations in Sept. &  fired in Oct. (only 3 weeks of employment)  :(
          * Started working at Picture Me! in Nov.  & still working there, yay!!  :)
- Gained a bunch of weight this year ( I know it's silly to mention, but it happened and I don't like it!)
- Having to go through a lot of changes like: finishing school and being unemployed all in the same week.  I'm not good with change and well it took a while to get used it. 
- Worst thing: Daddy passed away.
- 1st White Christmas

That's the major stuff that has happened in my life for 2010.  I can say that I have survived it, and can see another year.  I would like to thank my friends & family for some great memories!  Also, for being there when times got rough.  Let's welcome this new year with open arms, because boy I'm wanting a good year (not the tire btw). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...