12.30.2010

Fart in Your Face.

What?  Fart in your face?  A funny story that I have to tell ya'll.  I just got back from the hositpal.  I took Mama to have a procedure done.  Everything went good considering.  Anyway, a nurse was checking her groin area where the procedure took place, and all of sudden Mama says, "I got to fart, and you're in that area.  I've been holding it back, but I can't hold it no longer."  To my surprise, the nurse didn't move.  I just started busting out laughing.  In Mama's defense, she was pumped full of meds from the procedure from earlier today. 

It just surprised me that Mama just blurted that out.  She's just a polite lady, and she's talking about farting in some lady's face. 

Anyway, the doctor did tell me that if Mama has anymore problems in the future, they might have to do a bypass surgery.  So basically our family needs to change our lifestyle.  It would be for the best for everyone.  We can simply change our eating habits, and that could make a huge difference in our health.  Plus, if we walk more or exercise more so than we do now, that will also help.  The next couple of days, we will come up with a plan and then execute that plan.  Plus, it goes well with the new year.  Even though I don't make new year's resolutions, this is something that needs to be done.  So wish us luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...