12.28.2010

Drives me bonkers!!!

I feel like smashing my computer to a thousand little pieces.  Then I would set it on fire!!  Then I would pull up a chair, sit back, and eat popcorn.

My internet has been going out multiple times during the day.  Shoot multiple times in within 15 mins.  Then my computer wants to act stupid.  So I usually don't get anything done when that starts happening.  I'm getting so frustrated with this thing, it's not even funny! 

Anyway, on a lighter note.  It was Mama's birthday today!!  We had cake and watched a movie.  It was a pretty cool day today.  She did receive bad news though :(  She has to go in have a test done on her heart on Thursday.  I just hope that the results will come back good.  But then again, the way this year has been going, anything is possible.  I'm telling you, it has been a very rough year for me and my family.  I'm just hoping the new year will be better.  I can only pray for it to be. 

I could probably write a book on just this year of my life.  So much happened in so little time.  God has really been challenging me.  I just hope he lets up for awhile.  I gotta take a breather sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...