12.14.2010

Task #21

Task #21 was to get professional family portraits done.  We had them taken on 12.3.10.  I know I'm a little late posting this up, but I've been pretty busy here lately.  Anyway, this one of the family photos taken.  I will add more, and some that has the special effets to them (which I did with picnik.com).  Which I did end up purchasing the premium membership for the website.  Since I'm always on it now. 

The reason why I wanted these done was because we have never gotten family portraits done.  I wish that daddy could have been in them, but he wouldn't have agreed do them anyway.  I know since I asked him a while back, and he said NO!  lol.  That's my daddy.  He didn't like having his pictures taken. 

Original Photos:



Special Effects:




PS - I didn't add all the images, because my computer is starting to act stupid.  But you get the idea.  We had pictures taken, and I did my own special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...