11.30.2010

Where to begin?

It's been a little over a week since daddy passed away.  I miss him so much!!  I'm thinking about getting a tattoo in his memory.  Still trying to figure out what to get to express him.  I know that he liked roses, guns, and knives.  lol.  Some mix, right?

Still working at Picture Me! in Dorman Center.  I haven't been fully trained yet, but can't wait to get on the camera!  :)    I can't say this enough, "I like working for this company!"  I just wish it was a full-time job.  I really need the money.  I have student loan payments to pay, and then to help out with bills for the family.  It's kinda hard to do that when you have a seasonal part time job.  I'm hoping that I will get hired on.   But if I don't, then what can I do?

Anyway, I bought the Zumba Fitness game.  I tried it out for a little bit, and it's really fun!!  I haven't heard of it until one day, someone posted a status saying they just got back from Zumba.  So I did some research on it, and well I just ended up buying the game.  Let's hope I'll stick with it, and lose some of this weight.   I know I would feel better, and have more energy.  I put a picture of the logo to the left.  The music is a latin genre.  Basically, you try to follow the dance steps.  They have different levels of dificutly.  Well needless to say I'm on beginner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...