3.01.2012

Happy Birthday card

I made this card for my friend at work.  She is going to see her sister this weekend for her birthday.  She loves butterflies, and this one is so cute!!  I used Create a Critter Cricut cartridge for the butterfly.  Also, I'm going to add some more stuff to make it pop! 

{Different Subject}

I'm totally clueless when it comes to the dating life.  I mean seriously one time a guy was using a pick up line, and I took it literally.  He just kept on, and I didn't understand why.  Until after he left, my guy friends that was with me explained to me that he was trying to pick me up.  I was like oh.....my bad.  lol.  The guy was such a cutie too!  He probably thought I wasn't interested. 

I just wish it was just straight forward, no games, nothing.  Just tell me how you feel, or ask me straight out.  Because I will otherwise have no clue.  People are always telling me that I won't get married or anything like that.  Might be true, but I would like to think that I have a fighting chance. 

Anyway, I started taking be-HOT by GNC.  It's suppose to give you energy and all that good stuff.  So far it WORKS!!!  I haven't felt sluggish since I have started taking it.  I would highly recommend it to anyone that needs an extra boost throughout the day!! 

Tomorrow is going to be a light day!!  WOOHOO!  Gonna head to bed.  Goodnite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...