3.06.2012

Rose Tattoo and other things....


I love this tattoo!!  I have been wanting to get a red rose with thorns for my dad.  He loved them!  I know that the thorns have a different meaning, but I just want it there since there is a big importance about the "Thorne" name.  I love the fact that this one is beautiful but somewhat manly at the same time.


I love the simplicity of this one!!  I probably wouldn't have the rose part at the bottom though.  Another thing is that I don't know where to put it.  I don't want to put it on my back, b/c then I won't see it.  Then I don't want it to put it where it could be easily seen.  Plus, I don't want to have it in a place where it's going to be extremely painful either.  I was thinking about putting it on my other wrist, but then I'll have to wear a thick watch or something to cover it up. 

{Another subject}

I do believe I'm Good Luck Chuck, just a female version.  If you have never seen that movie then you should go rent it right now!  Naw, but it's about a guy that believes he's cursed.  Every woman that he is with will end up marrying the next guy after him.  Then he finds someone that he wants to be with, and he's scared about the curse.  Then the story goes on.  It's a awesome movie!!! 

Anyway, I always joke about how I'm Good Luck Chuck.  Well it's starting to look like I really am.  I mean one guy that I thought would never get married, has gotten married.  I mean he didn't like the whole commitment thing and he just enjoyed the single life more than being settled down with someone.  It just goes to show that if someone meets the right person than they will put old habits away, and do right by the other person.  There is some hope out there.

{My Day}

 Today was a rough day!!  We had 7 providers at our office.  Granted some of them only had at most 15 patients, but that was an extra 15 patients I had to check out.  It was just plain crazy!! 

My coworkers think I'm crazy for going bowling on my lunch break.  I love it!  Nobody is there, and I can just bowl without worrying about the other bowlers beside me.  I bowled two games today : 156 and 166.  I'm getting better.  :) 

After work me and my buddies walked around the building.  I'm telling you the stairs is what kills me!  lol.  But if that was cut out then there would be no need to do it.  I like the fact there is some difference in our walking, like changing up the pace and everything. 

Today was a good day all around.  I didn't want to stab anybody with a fork, so it was a good day!  lol.  Tomorrow I will be bowling with my sister, and spending time with her.  Plus, it should be an easier day tomorrow than it was today.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...