3.04.2012

Oh so many things to talk about.....




Oh my goodness!!  That is a big difference!!  This weekend I went to get my hair done.  I love having the blonde in my hair, but the hassle was not worth it.  I mean you can easily see the roots and everything.  Plus, when it was colored it changed the texture of my hair, and made it tangled easily.  And if you know me, you know that I love my hair, and I don't want it to be damaged or anything.   I still have some blonde left in it, but not as much.  You can't really tell in the pic above.  Also, I like being as natural as I can.  As you can see I don't have any makeup on in the "after" picture.  The most I ever put on is eyeliner and mascara like the "before" picture. 

It has taken me a long time to realize that if I'm happy with myself then everybody else's opinion doesn't matter.  Don't get me wrong, I will listen to my friends and take that into account but ultimately I have to be happy with it.  I like wearing my t-shirts and blue jeans.  I like not having to worry about makeup, and just enjoying being myself.  People tell me that I need to be more like a grown up......why?  Why is it that putting on makeup makes you a grown woman?  It doesn't to me!  You can put on all the makeup you want, but if you're still a ugly person inside, it doesn't matter.  Also, it doesn't make you grown, all it does is hides your flaws.  Weddings, formal events, and other things yes I will put on makeup, but other than that NOPE! I'll just put on my usual, or nothing at all.    I mean if you wear makeup, that's fine.  I don't care if you do.  If you feel more comfortable that way, awesome!  But as far as me goes, don't tell me that I need to wear makeup to be a grown woman. 

{Another Rant}

Last night I had sudden realization that most people you meet can not be trusted.  I say this because it's discouraging to me.  I have always tried keep faith in people.  Until it's completely shattered by no means of return.  I know that people make mistakes and that try to cover them up.  I get that.  But why all the backstabbing and two face people.  I mean what has happened with being honest as a core value.  I try my best to stay honest and true.  Granted sometimes it's hard, but I try.  But to set out and try to be those things (backstabbing and two faced).....is a totally different issue.  I mean why would you want to waste your time doing that?  Because once someone finds out, you're most likely going to lose some friends or allies (hate to say it, but it's like a game for some people).   I'm just so disappointed in some people these days. 

{On a lighter note}

I have started bowling on my lunch break.  I usually bowl only one game, but that's good enough for me.  I have also started walking with my buddies at work.  I'm trying to get back to being active.  I miss bowling in league, and having competetion.  I might be getting me a bowling ball (YAY!).  I'm super excited about that.  I can't wait to get it, and start bowling again (like seriously).  Using a houseball is good and all, but if you want to get better, you can't with the houseball.  It's best to have your own ball, so you can get consistent.  I used to bowl in the 180's.  Now I'm hitting anywhere between 130 to 160ish.  I used to win first place in the women's high scores in leagues.  Also, I used to win tournaments.  I remember when I would bowl with my ex in scotch doubles.  And when the people see us coming, they would say "Why do we even bother?"  We used to take 1st place everytime!  I miss that!  (The winning part, lol.)  People tell me that I'm such a good bowler, and that it's a waste that I'm not doing it anymore.  Well I have decided I'm going to get back into it.  And I'm not going to let anyone ruin it for me. 

Sorry that it's so long, but told ya there was so many things to talk about.  I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my weekend, and hope you do the same!!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...