2.09.2012

Fat

I hate the word "fat."  It just so negative!  When people describe someone, they are meaning it in a bad way.  Granted that if someone is at a unhealthy weight limit, then they should lose weight.  But why not use a nicer word like "thick", "heavy", or "round"?   I know that I'm on the heavier side than I would like, but growing up being called fat chick was not good for me.  If people would be more considerate of others' feelings, then it would be a better world.  But I can dream, right?

Anyway, I made some cards for my co-worker.  And the funny thing is that I'm against Valentine's day.  I have always disliked it even when I had someone to share it with.  I think it's dumb to set one day aside to express their love for one another on one day.  It should be everyday! 

Here you go:



I like the second one the best, but that's my style.  My friend likes the first one, but that's her. lol.  I hope she enjoys them.  I'm hoping that I will get better at it.  I have seen some that are so detailed and very pretty.  I guess practice makes perfect.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...