12.14.2010

Task #56

I have finally sent out the Christmas cards this year.  It was a task on my list that I have made last month. 

I enjoyed filling out the cards, and writing the addresses on the enevolpes.  Even though it was just a task on my list, I believe I will continue to do this for the years to come.  I was filled with the holiday spirit.  In the past years, I haven't been in the Christmas mood.  But I think doing these cards did the trick for me.

I know the picture just has a bunch of enevolpes in it.  I wanted to protect the privacy of the people that I'm sending them to.  Also, I don't want to spoil the surprise before people actually had a chance to see the cards.   :)  I just wanted to show the stack of cards that I will be sending out this year.  Maybe next year, it will be a bigger stack.  Plus, I know now to get more prepared for it.  This year it was more a last minute thing.  But now I know that I enjoy doing it, and I will do a better job next year.  :)

I still have to do some Christmas shopping for this year.  I have gotten some people's gifts already.  Now I just need to get my family's gifts.  I wish I had a little bit more money so I can get them nice gifts.  Since they have been there for me.  Especially this year, I have been through enough for this year to last me for awhile. 

I have been looking through some old photos from my childhood.  I think I'm going to do some scrapbooking.  I don't really know where to start though.  The great thing is it is on my task list, yay!  :)  I have some ideas on what to do, but don't know if it would fit the occasion.   I will figure out something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...